Commitment to Care February 2023
Take a look at the checklist below and consider
- Which do you already do?
- Which can you commit to add to your life this month?
- Which can you influence your workplace to use?
Learn more about environment and ecological justice
- Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Composed to Reverse Global Warming by Paul Hawken–or Project Drawdown website for videos
- All We Can Save by Ayana Elizabeth Johnson and Katharine Wilkinson (Eds.)
- As Long as the Grass Grows: The indigenous fight for environmental justice, from colonization to Standing Rock by Dina Gilio
- Biomimicry: Innovation inspired by nature by Janine Benyus
- The Deep Injustice of Plastic Pollution – Sierra Club
- Power Plants and Neighboring Communities - U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Beyond Plastics website and click on LEARN
Read about or create a study group for voluntary simplicity. Some reading suggestions:
- The Story of More by Hope Jahren
- Or ask for the Voluntary Simplicity topic at your bookstore
Coming in March: Rethink/Reduce/Recycle/Reuse
Back to Commitment to Care Main Page